What's new

Best so far!

jj358

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2014
Messages
52
Reaction score
84
Golden Thread
0
Location
eastern kentucky
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Just thought I would post some of my finds today. The 1$ are all well circulated and the 20$ is new crisp, never folded. Thanks to this forum I check every bill that I get no matter what. Each and every one. I just got the 1$ bills in change, and 20$ at the bank. Thanks for looking and happy hunting!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    233.9 KB · Views: 236
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    194.2 KB · Views: 225
I definitely like the Radar $20.... Awesome :thumbsup:
 
The serial #. On the first 3 there are only 2 numbers in the serial numbers. And the serial number on the 20$ is what's called a radar, the serial number is the same forwards and backwards.
 
I just found a $20 bill after watching a video on YouTube 77788877 serial. Sold for 40 bucks. Love selling money for more than face
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom