What's new

Best way to fly with a detector??

DONinPA

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hi...might have a chance to hit florida next week. ive never flown before let alone with a detector. Whats the best way to take it??can i do carry on if i break it down or in luggage? what type of packing?? Any other suggestions? thanks for the input
 
I took my machine with me last year when I flew and I had no problems. I bought the hard case from Whites. It is padded and cut out for your machine and equipment. I am pretty sure other machines will fit in it as well. I called the airline to make sure it would fit in the overhead. They gave me the measurements and it was under that. I only had one airport open it up and look things over but no problem. Relax and have fun. I was nervous the first time I took it with me but now it is just a part of my carry on luggage. I can't wait to see your post of your trip.
 
thanks...what about my sand scoop...plastic, any trouble with them?
 
Hard to be taken seriously when trying to hijack a plane with a plastic sand scoop mate...so no, shouldn't be any problems. ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom