What's new

Better Box Today!!!!!

ronbo22

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2008
Messages
410
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Saved some more goodies from thos dastardly Brinks silver Cullers!

Todays Take: 49-40%ers
2-64-90%ers
1-Franklin-58D
1-1994S-Proof



these are the days I've been hoping for. Iv'e got 2 more boxes this week out of the same batch I ordered. I hope the trend continues.
 
Upvote 0
53 keepers from one box ? That's awesome !

Can I assume when you say "1-1994S-Proof", you mean a CuNi (vs Silver) proof...right ?

Again, awesome.
 
thurmownator said:
53 keepers from one box ? That's awesome !

Can I assume when you say "1-1994S-Proof", you mean a CuNi (vs Silver) proof...right ?

Again, awesome.

Yes, It is a Clad
 
Well I'm on 5th of 8 Boxes 2 outright SKUNKS 2 with 3 in them total and into my 5th a good ways found so far 1 more %40, so far a terrible day.
 
ronbo22;
A most excellent box!! I haven't seen one like that for quite a while.
- Grizz
 
Great score!! Seems like we are seeing some pretty good boxes lately. Keep mining that silver :thumbsup:
 
Great job. I've got my first boxes ordered and should come in on Friday from Brinks. The teller seemed to think that ordering boxes of halves might not be possible :dontknow: :icon_scratch: so I hope she ordered them. I hope mine are as nice as that one was to you. Good luck on the next batches!

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom