What's new

Better pics of rings from trip

CASPER-2

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
17,375
Reaction score
20,667
Golden Thread
1
Location
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the gold


the silver


the others - 3 tungsten carbides - 1 titanium - 3 junk

 
Upvote 28
Looks like you had a fantastic trip! :treasurechest::notworthy:
 
That hoop looks like a nice chunk of gold.

Very nice haul!!
 
Nice finds did u find them in the water.i mostly hunt land and want to get into water hunting have been looking at the whites surf pi.what would you recomend.
 
Yes - all water finds
will send you a PM with articles I wrote on water hunting - some might help - some may inspire

Nice finds did u find them in the water.i mostly hunt land and want to get into water hunting have been looking at the whites surf pi.what would you recomend.
 
awesome finds. congrats!!!!
 
Love that rich butter yellow Gold Ring! :skullflag:
 
You can't beat good ole yeller...it's looking nice!
 
A great and fun dive that was for sure.
 
Nice finds. I always like the yellow in the hole. Congrats.
 
Nice looking rings. Congrats on the water finds.
 
I had made an earlier post - people wanted better pics
these are all water finds from St.Thomas VI

Nice finds. I always like the yellow in the hole. Congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom