What's new

Better than a kick up the backside.........

Smoogle

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
814
Reaction score
262
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Coast NSW.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hunted a new beach today, the surf was wild so I stayed to the sand - hard going, few crusty coins, a key and many bottle tops but this 925 won from the dry saved the day. HH
added band found this arvo (on 925 chain I found weeks ago) at tippy toe chin deep - a struggle of bouyancy to get the scoop in!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2725.webp
    IMG_2725.webp
    6.8 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_2726.webp
    IMG_2726.webp
    8.6 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Upvote 0
is that a 900 stamped on that Smoogle, ........just thought Id give your ticker an extra beat :laughing9:
nice hit on the 925!!!!!!
 
yes it is good for the soul - living in Hawaii can't be too bad for it either eh? I doubled up this arvo with another pretty, well made 925 band. No gold but silver second place x2.
I've never got Pt Dale - so it is number one on my wish list
 
Last edited:
Congratulation! I wish you luck.
 
Lookin' good, Smoogle! :hello2:

Lorraine
 
Silver is always welcome in my scoop! congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom