woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Coathangers work, but their bearing surfaces aren't very good. Properly made L-rods are better. Some people make their own. The ones you see advertised in treasure magazines are usually rather expensive.

This evening I came across a source of inexpensive and probably well made (surely better than coathangers) L-rods sold in pairs. It's the online shop of a USA dowsing association. I'm not a member myself and am not involved in manufacturing or selling dowsing equipment, I'm just passing this information along for anyone to use as they wish.

http://dowsers.org/store/page37.html

A glance at the website suggests that this is probably "the" USA dowsing association, in the same sense that the GPAA is "the" USA gold prospectors' association.

I used to lament that there's no such thing as an inexpensive commercial dowsing rod. I see now that there is, I've just been looking in the wrong places.

--Toto

~Woof~
Coathangers work, but their bearing surfaces aren't very good. Properly made L-rods are better. Some people make their own. The ones you see advertised in treasure magazines are usually rather expensive.

Coat hangers are for beginners. They will do the job while you learn what you are doing. The cheapest way is to build your own rods. The first few years you will be curious how rods made of different metals and diameters will work for your. You will also be curious about using rods with handles and bearings. Do not buy into the rumor that expensive rods are better….Art

Go to a welding supply shop, buy two brass welding rods, bend one end down into a L shape at about 5". Voila!! I used these for over 20 years, until I discovered that dowsing does not work in treasure hunting. Also pictured are some of the pendulums that I made for a firm in Arizona. This company sold about 500 pendulums a week for over 5 years.

Attachments

• PendulumDisplay2.jpg
    PendulumDisplay2.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 479
Bill, Although I use multi rod look down wires The bronzing rods are second best and do find treasures if used when atmospheric conditions allow. To say that any particular dowsing rod doesn't work is only the posters personal experience plus lack of experience, because dowsing rods do not work 24 hours a day , nor 7 days a week, nor 12 months in the year and it is rare for anyone to inquire as to why, and i personally over the past 10 years am sick and tired of explaining why. Regards Max

After making many L-rods, out of about everything i could, i've found that the best rods are real sensative ones, since they can read the furthest and smallest signal. I use the iron flag rods, they use them to mark underground gas and electrical lines. Very sensative, cheap, and available everywhere. Swivel them in 12 inch copper tubes for even more accuracy.

Hey Jr…I have been Physical Dowsing for about 8 year..For me it is the only way to go. There are a few items that I can not use physical dowsing to locate. …Art

dowser said:
After making many L-rods, out of about everything i could, i've found that the best rods are real sensative ones, since they can read the furthest and smallest signal. I use the iron flag rods, they use them to mark underground gas and electrical lines. Very sensative, cheap, and available everywhere. Swivel them in 12 inch copper tubes for even more accuracy.
So you have a "handle" on yours?

Hey Mr Jody…Here is where to find the map dowsing lessons

http://www.thunting.com/smf/dowsing/bmoved_b_map_dowsing-t329.0.html
Map dowsing is gathering information about a physical thing that happens to be in a location other than your own. Some say that this is a psychic procedure, I don’t know the truth of that. I do know from long research into consciousness that the information gathered comes from what is sometimes called the Supra-conscious, which is above the super-conscious, which is above the sub-conscious, etc. The theory is that this knowledge is universal, again I don’t know. I think the knowledge may be limited to the Supra-conscious of the individual. Be that as it may, it works. At the end of these lessons, I will give the results of my research, and examples of rea lexercises by different people.
The tools that you will need for these lessons are easily obtained or made (inexpensively), but they are a must have. You will need a pendulum, such as the one pictured in the above post, or what we call a Florida bobber which is pictured below. You will need a straight edge or ruler, pen or pencil, maybe a plastic sheet to cover your map, and of course the maps and charts. I will provide the charts and maps in the beginning , and these will cover the locations of real shipwrecks in Florida waters, some even of a sunken Spanish fleet. Real photos can also be used, but I will leave the details of that to my friend Dowser Bill.. Pendulums can be made from a variety of things, and please do not think these pendulums have any power. They do not!!! You have the power. It could be sewing thread, or string, or light chain, etc.; and any weighted object that can be attached to your string or chain.
The proper method of determining whether you CAN dowse using a pendulum is as follows. Hold the string or chain close to the weight a few inches above your other hand, far enough away that it will not touch your hand if allowed to slip down. Hold the palm of your other hand parallel with the floor, face up. Allow the pendulum to slowly slip through your fingers (thumb & forefinger), while holding it directly over your palm. If you are successful, after a few inches of slippage, the weight will begin to move, seemingly on it’s own (it’s the ideomotor response) . It may swing back and forth, or in a circular motion. (keep trying, you can do this)
After you have acquired a motion of some kind, it is time to set up your answer responses. The easiest way to do this is to force the motions for responses. For instance. back and forth will be YES, and side to side will be NO, and circular will be SEARCH, and diagonal will be I DON’T KNOW (oh yes). The choice is yours entirely, for you are controlling the instrument, not the other way round. Later on we will learn how to program the sub-conscious to always (nearly) give the type of answers that we require.
This next is a word of caution. It is not advisable to dowse at one time for more than thirty min., let your MIND ( not brain) rest for a spell, and then continue. Do not dowse when you are tired for any reason. There is an optimal time for everyone to dowse, and we will learn how to find that later as well. It is called Local Sidereal Time, and has been scientifically proven to be more effective in obtaining accurate responses to anomalous cognition by 350%.
I will give everyone time to gather that which is needed, and we will get into it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back