What's new

Between the rains this morning..

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Had to wet a line so I went down the river again between showers,water had gone down 13 inches since yesterday so made walking a bit easier,along the way this heron stood there as I approached so I took a shot

K1600_003.webp


I walked more toward the river to get a different background of him..

K1600_005.webp


Lite rain started again so I took a slow walk back to where I started,last cast and the missile answered,no spitting that one out.:laughing7:

K1600_K1600_007.webp

I did happily find the plug I snagged the other day with the low water.


012.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Looks like a great day out. Thanks for the pics.
 
Nice photos. Thanks for sharing.
 
Always good to find the lost lure. Those things can get expensive!

Nice fish!
 
Fun day at the water! :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom