What's new

BEWARE !! da WARDEN bought us a .................

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
camera :hello2:
 
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: show us the pics/......Matt
 
YIPPIE FRANK!!!!!!! Wooooo Hoooooo!!! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:


Now don't you think you should find another nickname for her? LOL
 
Fujifilm AX330 14mp :coffee2:
 
...Wanna buy some? ;D
 
stefen said:
Got any naughty pictures of the Warden? :laughing7:
uum you would leave uuuurs ;D
 
And I got no stinking camera...

you're lollygagging and not paying attention.... :laughing7:
 
cool
but aug. 5
take a damn pic and post it or why bother saying you got a new camera :laughing9: :laughing9:
 
FarmerChick said:
cool
but aug. 5
take a damn pic and post it or why bother saying you got a new camera :laughing9: :laughing9:

Getting a new camera will not improve the quality...oops
 
LOL :laughing9:


I want a pic
I want a pic
I want a pic

oh well....
 
AA's picture...

still be as ugly as a mud wall regardless of quality of camera...
 
stefen said:
AA's picture...

still be as ugly as a mud wall regardless of quality of camera...
U sayin that the Warden married him for his munney ?
 
Could be for other attributes...and maybe aa could post a picture of his attrubute :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom