What's new

BEWARE

tmanly

Full Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
147
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Just talked to Mike Scott. 100% fraud!!! They don't even possess any first Texas products.

Beware!!!!!!!!!

KingsMetalDetector.com


This is an email that I just received.

Tom in SC
 
yes i think so....
 
Thank you. Not that I'm going to use these people, but youv'e got to be a little more dicriptive here though. What exactly is the problem.
 
sounds like 100% fraud to me! hang them high!
:dontknow: :dontknow: :icon_scratch:
 
Tom what was the problem? What caused this to be fraud? We all would like to know. Can you please give more info. I checked out their website and they are out of Indonesia.
 
treasurehound said:
Tom what was the problem? What caused this to be fraud? We all would like to know. Can you please give more info. I checked out their website and they are out of Indonesia.

I am a new member for two reasons. I am retired and interested in treasure hunting and also wanted to log on to let people know that this site(kingsmetaldetector.com) is a fraud. On May the 10th of this year I ordered an mxt and paid by money transfer on May11th. Since paying I can get no response from the site. I will gladly post my money transfer receipt if anyone is not believing.
I have contacted cyber crimes unit in Indonesia and hopefully they will do something to get rid of this site. I am contacting a lawyer there, but am a little reluctant to send him a 100 bucks for his services as the lawyer could be relative of the site..lol.. Anyhow thanks for reading
 
This is why you never purchase anything from out of the country.
 
relichunters said:
This is why you never purchase anything from out of the country.

In my working days I have purchase over a million dollars in equipment at different parts of the world (US and UK) including Indonesia. It was my fault that I didn't check closer, age has it's downfall, but you can't brand the rest of the world because of one bad apple. My post was merely to inform and not to brand a country. There are deceptive sites in Canada where I live, along with the added 13% tax they add to everything that makes buying worldwide quite enticing. thks for reading
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom