What's new

Bicentennial Bonaza

exnatomp

Full Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
167
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
I picked up a box of quarters yesterday, (I know. I know. Wishful thinking) decided to try to complete my set of business strike statehood quarters (still missing Alaska & Hawaii Denver mint). Couldn't find either of those, nor any silver (big surprise there) No luck on proofs. But I did manage to pull 27 bicentennials, biggest haul ever from a box. I'm pretty sure there's no premium for bicentennials, but I've been collecting them since i was a kid. I've decided to go for the 1000 coin mark and so far, including this last haul, I'm up 925. I'm not sure what I'm going to do when I get there, maybe sell them back to the bank and start over again. You guys have any other ideas?
 
Upvote 0
1000 quarters hmmm.........buy some silver bullion...if you shop right could could get around 16 to 18 oz with 250 bucks.....just one idea
 
hit80s said:
1000 quarters hmmm.........buy some silver bullion...if you shop right could could get around 16 to 18 oz with 250 bucks.....just one idea


Couldn't agree more, buy some silver!
 
Sell them on eBay. When you add shipping and whatever premiums they sell for, I'm sure you'll wind up with more than 250. Then use it to buy silver. ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom