Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My ring slump ended this morning with a THUMP !!!! I got out and hunted one of my favorite parks this morning hoping for one more treasure . I decided to hunt the grass along the side walk . Well after an hour and a hand full of clad I got a +20 at 3 inches . My eyes about popped when I looked in the hole :happy2: . It was a big white gold ring !!! I wasn't sure what Kt till I got home , no stamp inside. It passed 18K :hello2: !!! I tried 22K test but it failed . It weighs 10.6 grams ! My slump was over :icon_thumright: . The other ring I found was right on the surface and is a home made copper ring , #118 .
HH
Glen

UPDATE , It's not 18k , just stainless

Attachments

• 100_1204.JPG
    100_1204.JPG
    735.1 KB · Views: 148
  • 100_1205.JPG
    100_1205.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 168
  • 100_1206.JPG
    100_1206.JPG
    574.9 KB · Views: 200
  • 100_1207.JPG
    100_1207.JPG
    367.4 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Upvote 13
Nice find. Congrats! And HH

OH MAN !!!! That is a beautiful ring , does it fit ? Did you snag that with the MXT ?
It's a half size too small . The MXT PRO is the machine :thumbsup:

That ring is awesome Pl8man! I'm hurting for a fix like that.
Congrats!!

Excellent find.Congrats.I wish i could find white gold.HH.

that monster is 18k??????? holy cow that's insane

Love it, your ring count is through the roof!

That is a healthy piece of metal. Very nice. I like the dig picks.

I just learned something from another forum , stainless rings test like 18K gold :BangHead: . I tested my other stainless ones I have found and they all test like 18k but not 22k :angry4:: , Oh well next time :thumbsup:
Glen

I just learned something from another forum , stainless rings test like 18K gold :BangHead: . I tested my other stainless ones I have found and they all test like 18k but not 22k :angry4:: , Oh well next time :thumbsup:
Glen

That good to know about the Stainless rings testing as 18K did not know that. Its still a Honker Ring! Congrats!

That's two great finds! Thanks for passing on the info about stainless, I did not know that. Keep finding those rings, the thrill of the hunt goes on!

..Don't forget about the park flower beds and shrubs..Kids use them as a wishing well. :thumbsup: I find a lot of goodies in them

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back