What's new

BIG BEACH SILVER!!

Coastie59

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2011
Messages
453
Reaction score
673
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal ll, ATPRO,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all, hit the beach this mourn at low tide and got a honker 925 silver ring that took some electrolis, tarnx and polishing to bring back, a 925 silver toe ring, a steel ring, shark tooth and a little clad. Thx for looking and HH
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    57.4 KB · Views: 771
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    49.6 KB · Views: 766
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    42.4 KB · Views: 772
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    62.5 KB · Views: 755
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    86.2 KB · Views: 742
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    58.6 KB · Views: 760
  • 009.webp
    009.webp
    70.4 KB · Views: 752
Upvote 0
That is huge silver :headbang: Do you look for sharks teeth in the scoop or just happen to see them? I have never found one in my scoop. I need to start looking better I guess. Great finds.​
 
Dang nice ring that is BIG. :thumbsup:
HH-drewan
 
Biggmike...... thats my first tooth, just was in the scoop, not lookin for them.
 
Nice. I want a Shark's Tooth! :headbang:
 
Wonder how long that ring had been in the water....
I would guess quite a while for all that work it took
to bring it back. Congratulations. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Got a bear tooth I'll sell ya.
 
Another pic, cleaned up a little more.
 

Attachments

  • cln.webp
    cln.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 459
Coastie59, Congrats on those ring finds :headbang:

You did a beautiful cleaning and shining job on that heavy one :hello2:

Lorraine
 
Great ring! Great work on the clean up! :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom