What's new

Big Ben in the Silver State w/pic

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
Here is the Ben I picked up in the Silver State. I figured a pic like this was just right because so much of the silver in these coins came from Nevada. Hope you enjoy. Heck, it might even have some of the Carson City silver in it from the big melt, you just never know.
 

Attachments

  • Ben1.webp
    Ben1.webp
    40.3 KB · Views: 262
  • Ben2.webp
    Ben2.webp
    43 KB · Views: 256
  • Ben3.webp
    Ben3.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 250
Upvote 0
awhitster said:
Here is the Ben I picked up in the Silver State. I figured a pic like this was just right because so much of the silver in these coins came from Nevada. Hope you enjoy. Heck, it might even have some of the Carson City silver in it from the big melt, you just never know.
Which coin shop did you buy it from??? :P
 
Rosco Bookbinder said:
awhitster said:
Here is the Ben I picked up in the Silver State. I figured a pic like this was just right because so much of the silver in these coins came from Nevada. Hope you enjoy. Heck, it might even have some of the Carson City silver in it from the big melt, you just never know.
Which coin shop did you buy it from??? :P
Pawn shop. The same one you buy all your rings that you say you "found" MDing.............LOL
 
awhitster said:
Rosco Bookbinder said:
awhitster said:
Here is the Ben I picked up in the Silver State. I figured a pic like this was just right because so much of the silver in these coins came from Nevada. Hope you enjoy. Heck, it might even have some of the Carson City silver in it from the big melt, you just never know.
Which coin shop did you buy it from??? :P
Pawn shop. The same one you buy all your rings that you say you "found" MDing.............LOL

You guys crack me up!!! :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom