B BlueVW Full Member Joined Jan 17, 2015 Messages 135 Reaction score 315 Golden Thread 0 Location Cabot, Arkansas Detector(s) used White Coinmaster Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 31, 2015 #1 I went back to a park in Beebe that had the large clad I found on Wednesday. Today found 1 Susan B and 4 half dollars, 2 quarters, 5 dimes and 15 pennies. It's not silver, but I like getting the big coins out of the hole. Attachments 10-31 034.webp 269.7 KB · Views: 128 Upvote 16
I went back to a park in Beebe that had the large clad I found on Wednesday. Today found 1 Susan B and 4 half dollars, 2 quarters, 5 dimes and 15 pennies. It's not silver, but I like getting the big coins out of the hole.
CoinandRelicMan Silver Member Joined Apr 3, 2011 Messages 3,983 Reaction score 2,246 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 31, 2015 #2 Clad half-dollars are very infrequent finds for me out here , congrats
coryg Jr. Member Joined Mar 18, 2013 Messages 92 Reaction score 58 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate, NY Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 31, 2015 #3 Wow, 4 half dollars!! Thats pretty cool.
Garrett424 Silver Member Joined Jun 20, 2014 Messages 3,167 Reaction score 2,284 Golden Thread 0 Location Granite, Maryland Detector(s) used Teknetics Omega 8000 Teknetics Delta 4000, Deteknix XPointer, Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 31, 2015 #4 I almost never find halves in my area. They just don't circulate here. I've only dug three so far.
bigfoot1 Silver Member Joined Nov 1, 2011 Messages 3,792 Reaction score 3,399 Golden Thread 1 Location so.cal.mtns. 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 31, 2015 #5 that is as many halves as I have ever found.good job !!
A Argentium Gold Member Joined Feb 2, 2008 Messages 9,079 Reaction score 5,580 Golden Thread 0 Location Santa Fe, New Mexico Detector(s) used Whites, MXT. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 31, 2015 #6 Really unusual to find four half dollars in one hunt - even allowing for the fact that they are clad !
Really unusual to find four half dollars in one hunt - even allowing for the fact that they are clad !
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 1, 2015 #7 Nice digs. I agree with the others, pulling 4 halves in one hunt is a rare accomplishment.