What's new

Big heartbreaker here !!!

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got all these guys in last few days and the big one hurts would of been a beauty!!! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1425859955.308394.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1425859973.954928.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1425860008.591282.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1425860025.442720.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1425860055.114867.webp
 
Upvote 0
Ha! Its about time you posted a broke one! haha Just kidding. I think there is enough there to type it?
 
Even broke it is very impressive. I like em
 
Ha! Its about time you posted a broke one! haha Just kidding. I think there is enough there to type it?

Haha.. I hear you!
Nice finds for sure ..is that first one worked into a hafted scraper?
.... Oh nope, I see it in the group photo now from the other side.....
 
Ha! Its about time you posted a broke one! haha Just kidding. I think there is enough there to type it?

Yes sir correct me if I'm wrong looks like a Benton bottleneck ?
 
It does look like a bottle neck now that you mention it. I have a few but none that size. Classic Benton style though.Bentons are that big just not seen a bottleneck that size. What I was trying to say..
 
It was either that or an early ovoid knife ?
 
Man-man, you're on a roll! Awesome finds ;) Keep 'em coming :thumbsup:
 
Even broke I'd say they're pretty awesome...great finds!

These came from the farm area creek they always mean more to me from here :)
 
Haha.. I hear you!
Nice finds for sure ..is that first one worked into a hafted scraper?
.... Oh nope, I see it in the group photo now from the other side.....

It doesn't appear to be boss it has a clean break from an impact fracture
 
It does look like a bottle neck now that you mention it. I have a few but none that size. Classic Benton style though.Bentons are that big just not seen a bottleneck that size. What I was trying to say..

I guess being found with a Dickson it could b a turkey tail ?
 
Got some nice colors on those its a shame they were broken. Creek and fields always have broken ones. But its a better chance to find a perfect one in the creek. Nice finds man
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom