What's new

Big old ugly silver ring found , rings #53 & 54

pl8man

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
4,204
Reaction score
4,643
Golden Thread
2
Location
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Big old ugly silver ring found , rings #53 & 54

My Son Carson , friend Ryan (EAGLEFORCE ) and myself got out early to hunt a few school fields this morning . The first 3 schools were duds >:( . The 4th school is one that I had hunted before but didn't find much . So this time I thought just maybe the other side of the field would be better , I was right . The 3rd target was a big ugly old sterling silver ring , #53 :headbang: . It has a big fake pearl on top . It looks like 1950's ? About a half hour later I had a +83 at 2 inches and it turned out to be another sterling silver ring , #54 ! This has the word love all the way around it . One other good find was a British 20 pence coin .
Carson's finds were a soccer pin , a large baseball token and $1.61 in clad . He was happy :icon_thumright: . It was a fun hunt !
My clad total for 3 hours was $8.82 .
HH & Happy Easter !
Glen
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5201.webp
    IMG_5201.webp
    386.4 KB · Views: 504
  • IMG_5202.webp
    IMG_5202.webp
    467.7 KB · Views: 499
  • IMG_5206.webp
    IMG_5206.webp
    73.5 KB · Views: 496
  • IMG_5207.webp
    IMG_5207.webp
    87.2 KB · Views: 495
Upvote 0
Re: Big old ugly silver ring found , rings #53 & 54

Nice job and silver is always good. :wink:
 
Re: Big old ugly silver ring found , rings #53 & 54

:thumbsup: :icon_scratch: that's no way ugly silver to me. I'll take that any day. :read2:
 
Re: Big old ugly silver ring found , rings #53 & 54

Could I get your rejects?

Seriously, nice rings. Ugly? <shrug> Treasure is in the eye of the beholder.
 
Re: Big old ugly silver ring found , rings #53 & 54

Tuberale said:
Could I get your rejects?

Seriously, nice rings. Ugly? <shrug> Treasure is in the eye of the beholder.

Well silver is never really ugly :laughing7: :laughing7:
Glen
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom