What's new

Big Platinum & Diamond ring, & a 14k Ring today. Cha-Ching!

finderzzs

Bronze Member
Joined
May 2, 2007
Messages
1,582
Reaction score
423
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
Big Platinum & Diamond ring, & a 14k Ring today. Cha-Ching!

All I can say is WOW. It was my last target of the day, I was beat and targets were to few as far as I was concerned with the waves trying to drown me.. When out popped this Platinum & Diamond ring. It's marked PT950 It weighs 16.3 grams! I don't know how many diamonds are in it. Also found this 14K band, weighs 3.4 grams. It's marked 585 and is inscribed with a French name and date. Also found 24 coins a pair of sunglasses and alot of beautiful tan bodies!
TURNS OUT THERE ARE 70 DIAMONDS IN IT!!!!
 

Attachments

  • 6-8-07-4.webp
    6-8-07-4.webp
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,158
  • 6-8-07-3.webp
    6-8-07-3.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,164
  • 6-8-07-2.webp
    6-8-07-2.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 1,163
  • PT950.webp
    PT950.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 835
Upvote 0
Re: Big Platinum & Diamond ring, & a 14k Ring today. Cha-Ching!

That ring is one fantastic hunk of metal! Let us know what it appraises for will ya? It is gorgeous!
 
Re: Big Platinum & Diamond ring, & a 14k Ring today. Cha-Ching!

we hate you...... ;D
 
Re: Big Platinum & Diamond ring, & a 14k Ring today. Cha-Ching!

And at the same time, we all want to be you. Double ;D.

The is a super ring. Let us know when you have it looked at. I'm sure it should be on the top banner.

HH.
 
Re: Big Platinum & Diamond ring, & a 14k Ring today. Cha-Ching!

What beach did you find it on....Mighty Fine ticket ya got there !
 
Re: Big Platinum & Diamond ring, & a 14k Ring today. Cha-Ching!

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh mannnnnnn very nice
 
Re: Big Platinum & Diamond ring, & a 14k Ring today. Cha-Ching!

Very Nice ring! I'd be skipping all the way home if I found either of those! (By the way, doea my post wreak of jealousy? :D) Very Nice!

Kiko
 
Re: Big Platinum & Diamond ring, & a 14k Ring today. Cha-Ching!

Nice goin kahuna.....
Keep safe...
 
Re: Big Platinum & Diamond ring, & a 14k Ring today. Cha-Ching!

WOW WOW WOW...... ::)
 
Re: Big Platinum & Diamond ring, & a 14k Ring today. Cha-Ching!

Beautiful ring...get that puppy appraised and let us know what it comes in at....

Congrats

NJ
 
Re: Big Platinum & Diamond ring, & a 14k Ring today. Cha-Ching!

You are the......
 

Attachments

  • BOSS_MAN.gif
    BOSS_MAN.gif
    64.1 KB · Views: 460
Re: Big Platinum & Diamond ring, & a 14k Ring today. Cha-Ching!

YOWZER!!!! Pardon me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard :)

BTW, the gold ring is 14K (14 / 24 = 583.3333)

I'd say you made a good investment in your md ;D
 
Re: Big Platinum & Diamond ring, & a 14k Ring today. Cha-Ching!

:o :o :o :oTHAT RING IS DA BOMB!!!!!
That is worth a couple of bucks I'm guessing. ::)
Speechless
~Nash~
 
Re: Big Platinum & Diamond ring, & a 14k Ring today. Cha-Ching!

I betcha the guy is still crying....Any chance's of trying to find the owner!!! :-X ;) Excellent dig Finderzzs.....
 
Re: Big Platinum & Diamond ring, & a 14k Ring today. Cha-Ching!

civilman1 said:
I betcha the guy is still crying....Any chance's of trying to find the owner!!! :-X ;) Excellent dig Finderzzs.....
NOT A CHANCE IN HELL! ;D ;D :D ;D
 
Re: Big Platinum & Diamond ring, & a 14k Ring today. Cha-Ching!

WOW,WOW, AND WOW!!! A GREAT FIND :o :o :o :o :o :o
 
Re: Big Platinum & Diamond ring, & a 14k Ring today. Cha-Ching!

Hardy said:
WOW,WOW, AND WOW!!! A GREAT FIND :o :o :o :o :o :o
Thanks Hardy. Got to get it appraised but things don't work the same here as on the Mainland. I'll let everyone know what it pans out to be soon.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom