What's new

BIG RELIGIOUS TOKEN! JACKSON PARK

outlaw007

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILLINIOS
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FOUND THIS AT JACKSON PARK TODAY! 1 1/2 WIDE AND 1/8 THICK! FOR PRAYER WRITE REV. IKE PRAYER TOWER! BACK SIDE PRAYER CHANGES THINGS! MAILING ADDRESS TO NEW YORK.
 

Attachments

  • P1020823.webp
    P1020823.webp
    15 KB · Views: 666
  • P1020824.webp
    P1020824.webp
    9.2 KB · Views: 1,025
revike.org
Salesman for God!
 
The fine print says...


SEND MONEY to:


:icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright:

Nice token

I like finding tokens from time to time... Clad and silver gets boring some times
 
Hallelujah ! May your next Merc be a 16D :icon_thumleft:
 
DP BOB said:
The fine print says...


SEND MONEY to:


:icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright:

Nice token

I like finding tokens from time to time... Clad and silver gets boring some times

Silver gets boring sometimes?? Did I read that right?? I can see clad getting old quick...but SILVER?!?!

Who are you and what have you done to Des Plaines SILVER Bob?? lol...

Joe
 
That's a nice token. :icon_thumleft: Those are neat to find...and most of the time they don't look that good.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom