What's new

Big sale today

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to the local supermarket to do some shopping and I see they had a huge sale on filly mignon.. Only $3.00/lb... That's right filly mignon, not filet mignon. Broil it up and you can't taste the difference. The only problem is that sometimes instead of burping I seem to bray :dontknow:
 
Good one tee i wondered who else would catch that .
 
Actually it'd be "neigh"! Couldn't resist. :tongue3:
 
texastee2007 said:
spartacus53 said:
Went to the local supermarket to do some shopping and I see they had a huge sale on filly mignon.. Only $3.00/lb... That's right filly mignon, not filet mignon. Broil it up and you can't taste the difference. The only problem is that sometimes instead of burping I seem to bray :dontknow:

That would be nay not bray....unless you ate ass (Equus africanus asinus) which does bray but is a jenny not a filly.

Whew Spart, have a breath mint. :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
Gee Spart wait till you find out that you have to spread straw in the bathroom to go!
​
 
When you respond to the gee and haw commands, then I'd worry....
 
Well, at least spartacus53 can safely say that he had a piece of.....

Sorry, I was interrupted by a phone call... :laughing7:
 
I thought you would tend more to whinnying. 'Gee and haw'. Those are right and left commands. But used on a team, not when you're riding a horse. I suppose they used them on plow mules, too. If you ran off the road into a tree, we might say that you had 'gee'd when you shoulda haw'd'.
 
RGINN said:
I thought you would tend more to whinnying. 'Gee and haw'. Those are right and left commands. But used on a team, not when you're riding a horse. I suppose they used them on plow mules, too. If you ran off the road into a tree, we might say that you had 'gee'd when you shoulda haw'd'.

If'n I ran off the road, I'd probable have said AWHORSESHIT :laughing7:
 
You would want to be sure the horse wasn't left handed cause if you hawed, it might be ohhhgeeee. :laughing9: :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom