Mike Moutray Full Member Joined Nov 18, 2007 Messages 114 Reaction score 29 Golden Thread 0 Location St. Louis, MO. / Naples, FL. Detector(s) used Explorer2/Excalibur Sep 27, 2015 #1 This beauty was the lone highlight of today's hunt. 8 inches deep on edge in a field. HH, Mike. Attachments 1443411329221.webp 208.2 KB · Views: 132 1443411357985.webp 179.7 KB · Views: 146 Upvote 18
Z.K. Bronze Member Joined Jun 16, 2015 Messages 1,016 Reaction score 1,417 Golden Thread 0 Location The Grants Detector(s) used Etrac Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 27, 2015 #2 I would have a happy embolism if I saw that staring up at me. Congrats!!
A Argentium Gold Member Joined Feb 2, 2008 Messages 9,079 Reaction score 5,580 Golden Thread 0 Location Santa Fe, New Mexico Detector(s) used Whites, MXT. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 27, 2015 #3 Well , that's all ya need - I certainly wouldn't be able to concentrate on much more hunting after finding that !
Well , that's all ya need - I certainly wouldn't be able to concentrate on much more hunting after finding that !
Gridwalker306 Gold Member Joined Nov 10, 2010 Messages 6,035 Reaction score 7,428 Golden Thread 1 Location Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, ATPro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 27, 2015 #4 Woohoo awesome coin! Nice pics as well
NEPADIGGER7 Bronze Member Joined Sep 3, 2013 Messages 1,160 Reaction score 1,071 Golden Thread 0 Location Downtown Lehman Detector(s) used minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 28, 2015 #5 That's awesome I'm waiting for my first seated half!