Big silver & bells & sick MD

GPS53

May 17, 2009
Mercer county, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites, XLT & V3i, TRX Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was out with a buddy detecting on Friday & Sunday, was at his Grandmas first, didn`t find much, was getting ready to leave, he was walking along the edge of the woods, gets a great hit.
He found 3 crotal bells in the same hole, gave me one of them, they are in great condition.
Sunday, went to an old house, pre 1900s that I got permission to hunt, got a good hit, 1943 walking liberty half dollar, WWWWWOOOOOOOO HHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!
Went to the back yard, was working the old clothesline, another good hit, 1964 quarter, another WWWOOOO HHHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Two nice silvers in one day!!! This place has a huge yard, we will be going back soon.

Bad news is he was using my XLT, the screen went blank, tried a hard reset, nothing.
Later when I got home tried it again, screen came back, but it was doing weird things, went to screen fade, adjusted it down a little, it will not adjust back up.
Looks like a trip to Whites sick bay, the XLT is my backup, so I am still good to go.
Found him a nice XLT on eBay that night, should be here on Thursday or Friday, so we are good for the weekend, I HOPE!!
Image20.jpgImage21.jpgImage22.jpgImage23.jpgImage24.jpg

Upvote 0
sweet silvers! odd place for a hole in the walker :dontknow:

No markings that I can see

Neat find, your right the hole in mine are at the top of her head......:thumbsup:..HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back