Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Howdy all,
I hope all is going well for all of you on this frantic weekend. :tongue3: Today we are having a decent size potluck at the new house. It always seems like there is always last minute stuff that gets overlooked during the preparations. Today will be no differant I am sure. I decided to get up at the crack of what the heck was I thinkin and go for a hunt. Pulltab Otis and I headed out for a couple hours this mornin to a new spot and I managed a few keepers. Again I was playin with Google Earth and found another field within 10 miles of me, and just had to check it out. Its a middle school sports field with lots of potential. First keeper was a big silver cross. It was only down a couple inches and popped out with that perfect silver glow we all love. It has no markings but tested good. In the pic of the reverse of the cross you can see the acid test spot. Second was an iffy dime signal at 2 inches. So after a bit of pokin around I uncovered a silver stud with CZ. It still had the back on it too. I rechecked the hole as always and the match to it was there as well. It on the other hand was missing the post. They are both micro stamped .925 on the reverse. I always find a few of these each year but have never found a pair before. I also got a junk ring and pendant and about $4.00 in clad. Hopefully this is a sign that todays get together will go off without a hitch. Knock on wood. :headbang: Anyway thanks for lookin, and luck in the hunt.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

Attachments

• DSCN1179.JPG
    DSCN1179.JPG
    157 KB · Views: 399
  • DSCN1182.JPG
    DSCN1182.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 399
  • DSCN1186.JPG
    DSCN1186.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 390
  • RSCN1189.JPG
    RSCN1189.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 401
  • RSCN1188.JPG
    RSCN1188.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 395
Upvote 0

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great finds, I wont be hunting this weekend on my way to VA hospital in portland as soon as i can stop coughing enough to drive there!!!! HH Chug!!!

OP
OP
juju

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chug and Red said:
Great finds, I wont be hunting this weekend on my way to VA hospital in portland as soon as i can stop coughing enough to drive there!!!! HH Chug!!!
Hope ya feel better soon Chug.
JuJu

Paul4x4

Dec 31, 2007
Finland
Detector(s) used
E-Trac/Pro-Pointer/Ace 250
Great finds as always! :thumbsup:

That field is going to give you some gold sooner or later, no doubt about that! 8)

OP
OP
juju

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
mastereagle22 said:
As long as I have detected I have not found a cross. That is a really nice one. Congrats. :icon_thumleft:
Thanks. I have found quite a few but I beleive this is my favorite so far that is silver. I have a few gold ones that are pretty neat too.
JuJu

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice finds JUJU. Always like to see that silver shine.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread