What's new

BIG SILVER RING TODAY !! #79 , Picture of all 79 rings

pl8man

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
4,204
Reaction score
4,643
Golden Thread
2
Location
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope this luck I have right now will never end ! I hunted a really large school field today that has had some good finds in the past . This school is about 65 years old . A lot of junk targets at about 2 inches , everything good is 5 inches and deeper . I had a VDI of +81 at 7 inches so I was thinking silver dime all the way , it was silver alright ! I looked down in the hole and pulled up one BIG silver ring , #79 . It is a FFA ring , Future Farmers of America . It looks old , maybe 1950's ? It is broken , but I'll take it ! The other good finds are a 1964D silver Rosie and a 1957D Wheat cent .
I will also add ring numbers #77 & #78 to this post . I found them last night at the school I have been hunting the last week . They are a .925 silver band and the other is 925 silver with a light blue stone .
If gold would just start popping out for me ;D .
HH
Glen
 

Attachments

  • P6100001.webp
    P6100001.webp
    129.6 KB · Views: 733
  • IMG_5385.webp
    IMG_5385.webp
    459.8 KB · Views: 735
  • P6110003.webp
    P6110003.webp
    78.1 KB · Views: 731
  • P6110005 (1).webp
    P6110005 (1).webp
    65.5 KB · Views: 707
Upvote 0
Re: BIG SILVER RING TODAY !!

Congrats on your ring find today Glen! :notworthy:

It's a beauty! :icon_thumright:

Dave
 
Re: BIG SILVER RING TODAY !! #79

Somebody stop him, he's on fire. Man you are really knocking them out!!! It would be cool if you could give us a group shot of all the rings you have found this year so far. HH
 
Re: BIG SILVER RING TODAY !! #79

Ben Tover said:
Somebody stop him, he's on fire. Man you are really knocking them out!!! It would be cool if you could give us a group shot of all the rings you have found this year so far. HH

Here the are :headbang: All the gold has been sold , but the silver and junk I still have .
Gold total is 7

Silver total is 37

junk rings are 35

Thanks , Glen
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5303.webp
    IMG_5303.webp
    196.4 KB · Views: 576
  • P6110001.webp
    P6110001.webp
    86.4 KB · Views: 579
  • P6110002.webp
    P6110002.webp
    78.3 KB · Views: 554
AWESOME FIND WTG :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • 4_17_209.gif
    4_17_209.gif
    10.9 KB · Views: 514
  • 4_17_209.gif
    4_17_209.gif
    10.9 KB · Views: 539
That's an awesome ring! I knew this was gonna be a good year for treasure hunters!!! Mmmmmm.... :coffee2:
 
Nice ring!!!! :icon_thumleft:
 
That break can be soldered by one who know what he is doing for $10 or so. I would even send you a bit of sterling solder and your can do it yourself. Silver solder may work, but I know mine does, I do it every day. You just need a torch hot enough. Certainly worth more fixed than trashing it for silver. Very different. Any FAA conventions coming to town in the near future??
 
nice hunt!!! MR TUFF
 
man is on fire for sure I really do need to get out more. Nice haul for the year so far and your only half way through :icon_thumright:
 
High Plains Digger said:
That break can be soldered by one who know what he is doing for $10 or so. I would even send you a bit of sterling solder and your can do it yourself. Silver solder may work, but I know mine does, I do it every day. You just need a torch hot enough. Certainly worth more fixed than trashing it for silver. Very different. Any FAA conventions coming to town in the near future??

Thanks ! I'll just keep it the way it is .
Glen
 
man o man all dem rigns would make mr T happy. dem are pretty neat. i wish all that stuff mr T wore would fall of em and i could be their to pick it up. I used to like that show the a team. they were smart fellas and man could they shot a gun. Have a good un.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom