Big silver today and fridays loot

IAsoldier

Apr 8, 2008
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 with 11 inch coil. BLuetooth head set and Minelab pin pointer. My back is the Minelab Explorer II w/ 12 x 9 NEL coil, Minelab pinpointer and Deep woods headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh ya Im still excited about todays finds. Lots of clad about 3 bucks worth and oldies. It pays to hit those woodlines and up and down hills/sloops. Only put about 2 man hours beeping around a old ice skating ring. The two big silver those about blow my ear drums out. The 1921 Morgan was up in the tree line about 40' from the ice skating ring and about 10' from street about 9" deep. From what saw looks like a old path. Also had few wheaties and modern coinage to plus the trash. The sterling cross with other decor. was around a tree about a few inches down. I tell ya its going to be a good year.

Pic two is what I found Friday evening. Short story, I told my hunting buddy Mike M to join me up north to beep a park. Funny thing is after he stopped by to let me know that he just got done beeping the area I was at a few hrs ago. I looked at him and said " I think you forgot these 4 oldies" man was he was upset. Only problem was those 4 oldies where deep around 10+ :headbang: First was the silver dime and then under that was the IH pennys. plus the clad which I dont post because its just regular change. I like showing the oldies..

1921 Morgan
Silver cross with other decor.
few wheaties
3 IH 1898/99/1902
1964 Rosie

Attachments

• bigsilver.jpg
    bigsilver.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 997
  • friloot.jpg
    friloot.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 1,015
Upvote 0

flakefinder

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2010
Michigan
Detector(s) used
2 Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice fines, that really hurts when you go in behind a friend and fine the goodies :BangHead:Congrats

OP
OP
IAsoldier

IAsoldier

Apr 8, 2008
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 with 11 inch coil. BLuetooth head set and Minelab pin pointer. My back is the Minelab Explorer II w/ 12 x 9 NEL coil, Minelab pinpointer and Deep woods headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know what he was thinking because I was him a few yrs back. Thats why I up graded and now Im enjoying ever min. Thanks Josh and Deano for getting me hooked on Minelab. :hello2:

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Great finds man.

The morgan is killer.

HH Jer

dogcaught

Mar 2, 2008
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II sunray x-1 probe
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Vanquish 540
Nice finds, congrats.

rjsupersonic

Aug 5, 2011
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark /10.5 Fisher F75LTD, X-Terra 705 Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent finds!! :icon_pirat:

Threshold

Mar 3, 2012
Riverside, CA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garret Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great finds. Love the morgan :)

flakefinder

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2010
Michigan
Detector(s) used
2 Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That Morgan looks in great shape, sweet fine, love that sliver.

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great finds. I've been hunting for about 37 years and still waiting on my first silver dollar :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

deano

Oct 25, 2008
sioux city ,iowa
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, XP Deus 2, Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Equinox 900, Nokta Makro Legend, Nokta Makro Simplex
Great finds Terry, you finally came over to the dark side (minelab), there's no turning back now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread