Kieth-Tx
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jun 5, 2006
- Messages
- 605
- Reaction score
- 21
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Victoria & Corpus Christi Texas
- Detector(s) used
- Xterra 705, Tejon, 1270, Stingray II & CZ-20
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Decided to hit a construction site at lunchtime today. I had already dug quite a few memorial pennies and started heading back to the truck. Got a signal that rocked my ears...last find of the day...sweet! It is a silver 1867 Emperador Maximiliano 1 peso. It looks to be the size of a silver dollar...but thicker.

- April fools?

I have copied some old Corpus photos that you might find interesting. Be sure the package has a return address and I will send them along. Was the silver from the area where you found the bottle, or somewhere else? Congrats!






