What's new

Big silver

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
1,997
Reaction score
607
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found these silvers a while back, thought I'd post them up. IMG_0674.webp
 
Upvote 0
I'll take 'em , Leprechaun; terrific finds.

Hope to see you late September as Hank & I plan to return to the Cape then

Lorraine
 
Very nice leprechaun, there's gotta be on of these out there somewhere! For the record...not my find. Good luck!image-3180028868.webp Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Where is the Gold?

Come on tell us, we know you know!

Most every one, aware of Irish Folk Lore, knows of the pot at the end of the rainbow, where Leprechauns are supposed to
of stored their Gold!

Now do you really expect us to believe that you found all of those silver coins with a metal detector?
Enough of this mischief, at least you could tell us a little more about the silver, was it in the water or stored in a different pot?



Found these silvers a while back, thought I'd post them up.View attachment 1028898
 
All of my silvhereers where found last summer when the beach I hunt lost 4 feet of sand for 6 months, the two reals there were 19 found in three days buy half a dozen guys.IMG_0675.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom