B bobr Full Member Joined May 17, 2006 Messages 141 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Nov 30, 2007 #1 Big storm coming to Iowa. I've got a box of halves ready to sort through and a bunch of coins to list on eBay, so unless we lose power, I shouldn't be bad off. Have a good weekend everyone. Happy hunting. Upvote 0
Big storm coming to Iowa. I've got a box of halves ready to sort through and a bunch of coins to list on eBay, so unless we lose power, I shouldn't be bad off. Have a good weekend everyone. Happy hunting.
TxTim Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 2,735 Reaction score 28 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used DFX & SE Nov 30, 2007 #2 Shame- 70's and sunny here in the lone star state. Good luck!
I Immy Silver Member Joined Mar 12, 2005 Messages 2,999 Reaction score 874 Golden Thread 0 Location Vegas Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 30, 2007 #3 Batten down the hatches Bob! Don't forget, just like our forefathers, you can still search rolls by candlelight. Stay safe.
Batten down the hatches Bob! Don't forget, just like our forefathers, you can still search rolls by candlelight. Stay safe.
HobBob Hero Member Joined Feb 18, 2006 Messages 686 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Oakland County, MI Dec 2, 2007 #4 Bob, Did you manage to keep power while sorting silver?