cptbil
Bronze Member
- #21
Thread Owner
Killing BigFoot! Re: Bigfoot Expedition
To Mr. Carajou:
I was born in the west, camping out, most of my life, and recently ('94 on !) have been TH'ing full Time!
90 % of my time in the field, in some very remote areas, It is just "dog" and I !
I have yet to be attacked by a "Grizzle" or for that matter, anything else!
Yes!
When I do go, I go " packin' " !
But!
NoT!? ?
Because of the four legged vermin, I go "packed",? because of the two legged kind!? ?
To Mr. Carajou:
I was born in the west, camping out, most of my life, and recently ('94 on !) have been TH'ing full Time!
90 % of my time in the field, in some very remote areas, It is just "dog" and I !
I have yet to be attacked by a "Grizzle" or for that matter, anything else!
Yes!
When I do go, I go " packin' " !
But!
NoT!? ?
Because of the four legged vermin, I go "packed",? because of the two legged kind!? ?
. but I skimmed through them and I didn't notice anyone saying about the BF trap in Oregon state. I can't remember what town it is outside though, which is bad because I was born and raised in Oregon. but there is a trap there set up to catch big foot. nothing has been caught in it though, except beer, deer ect. if you are going to be heading to northern cali then it might be something to check out if you are actually trying to gain proof of the said man monkey. by learning others failed attempts them you will already know what doesn't work. anyway she is practically standing over my shoulder now, so I will be going
Care to come along? 
?Only the Feds. like Congress. can make a law a felony. ?
Did We miss anything? 







