What's new

Biggest TIP GIVEN

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,420
Reaction score
30,254
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is the biggest tip you have ever given someone. Maybe a waitress or waiter, Someone that really did something nice for you :)

I will talk about some i have left but i do not want to sound like a bragger
 
Please give details why and reasons
 
I was referring to a money type tip
 
I don't recall the biggest I've left. I do recall one that I guess seemed big at the time. I remember because my girlfriend at the time (now my wife) was aggravated and thought I just left that much because the waitress was cute. 😱
 
While I consider myself a generous tipper, nothing compares to the tip I got 10 years ago…. My old lady customer would give me a $40 tip every year for Christmas, as I would get from a lot of customers $10-$100 over the years…. But this one Christmas she gave me a “stupid bronze statue “ that her late husband bought years ago. If I can lift it, I can have it she said….sold it to a gallery in Naples FL for $4500. Found out later they sold it for $12K
 
While I consider myself a generous tipper, nothing compares to the tip I got 10 years ago…. My old lady customer would give me a $40 tip every year for Christmas, as I would get from a lot of customers $10-$100 over the years…. But this one Christmas she gave me a “stupid bronze statue “ that her late husband bought years ago. If I can lift it, I can have it she said….sold it to a gallery in Naples FL for $4500. Found out later they sold it for $12K
WOW :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom