Bigscoops Tiki Bar is open........

Re: Bigscoop's Tiki Bar is open........

UMMMM , ya better rethink that free beer aspect if you continue to invite us hillbillies in . Could get pretty expensive ...............

TEN BUX $$ Heck yeah, Tell yuh what I will give yuh two for ten bucks $$ and a Cold One.....Whadya Say?

truckinbutch said:
UMMMM , ya better rethink that free beer aspect if you continue to invite us hillbillies in . Could get pretty expensive ...............

Tnet provides it. :laughing7: It's a new light beer, has a little pirate on the label, called, "Gold Rush". :thumbsup:

truckinbutch said:
poorhunter78 said:
Heey Barkeep, I mean Big Scoop...Can eye git a bottle fir dis...
Only if ya plunk in the scale on the bar :tongue3: 'Bout an even trade for 1 beer at this bar , near as I can tell ....................
Butch if I were to plunk this on the scale, from two feet up...Might break scale
after all,,, both weigh just over 9 lb......

Berrrrrrp! Excuse me. Hot out today. Bartender needed a little nip. :laughing7:

bigscoop said:
How about I show you what I found on my Adventure... It comes with Details...... But the Adventure I was on leaves it a Secret as to where you Will find this Treasure...... ::)

poorhunter78 said:
bigscoop said:
How about I show you what I found on my Adventure... It comes with Details...... But the Adventure I was on leaves it a Secret as to where you Will find this Treasure...... ::)

Sure! :blob1:

bigscoop said:
poorhunter78 said:
bigscoop said:

Sure! :blob1:
:director: :drunken_smilie: BigScoop......BigScoop....... Nip, Must have had the whole bottle.... Check in a Secret Place....

"Commodore Bigscoop"........he was down at the river last night watch his imaginary fleet of treasure vessels cruising by. :thumbsup:

bigscoop said:
"Commodore Bigscoop"........he was down at the river last night watch his imaginary fleet of treasure vessels cruising by. :thumbsup:

Commodore...... Maybe we should have a Drink...

I'm in the mood for one of those fruity drinks, little umbrella, tiny straw, skimpy grass skirt bringing my drinks to me as I lay in my hammock swinging in the warm tropical breeze. :headbang:

Well Commodore BigScoop... I took the mercy of mixing up a few.... Take your pick.. Careful they got a little kick.. :laughing7:

Attachments

• Yummy.jpg
    Yummy.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 355

poorhunter78 said:
Well Commodore BigScoop... I took the mercy of mixing up a few.... Take your pick.. Careful they got a little kick.. :laughing7:

Hey, thanks! Those were all good! :laughing7: :thumbsup: Why is the room spinning?

bigscoop said:
poorhunter78 said:

Hey, thanks! Those were all good! :laughing7: :thumbsup: Why is the room spinning?
Sip not chug... Dang you can sure put em away.... Careful now don't fall... :laughing9:

Bigscoop ,
I really think you should reconsider extending unlimited bar privileges to Poorhunter ..............
>
When he first moved to where he now lives he had the potential for a fine yard and a nice garden . He had the same allergy afflictions and intolerance to heat that he still suffers from . Also
a NASCAR fan .
Yard needed mowed and he didn't own a riding mower .
Passed his house one day and there he was ............................... playing NASCAR driver . THERE
HE WAS ! MAKIN A LEFT TURN ! (Ain't a hard sport to follow when you're hammered :tongue3:)
Ridin in his air conditioned 4wd Subaru round and round his yard with a push mower tied to the
left side of the rear bumper .
To his credit , he was keeping the mowing lines even :headbang:

He couldn't figure out how to use the Subaru to push it?
"Push mower"............du.......even I picked up on that. :laughing7:

Well Trucker, What happens when the tractor won't mow forward.... :tongue3:

poorhunter78 said:
If you're talking about yours ; I guess you keep mowing backards until ya get it stuck against a fence post .......... Then ya get the trusty 'scootiebru' and a snatch strap and pull it forward off the post :dontknow: :icon_scratch:

truckinbutch said:
poorhunter78 said:
If you're talking about yours ; I guess you keep mowing backards until ya get it stuck against a fence post .......... Then ya get the trusty 'scootiebru' and a snatch strap and pull it forward off the post :dontknow: :icon_scratch:
Nanner Nanner :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

Well Then! How bout you tell us What You Did at the Taylor County Fair.. :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back