Bigscoops Tiki Bar is open........

Re: Bigscoop's Tiki Bar is open........

Ya really got a thing for grass that just keeps on growin ? Ben and I can cure that problem ...... :tongue3:

poorhunter78 said:
truckinbutch said:
poorhunter78 said:
Well Trucker, What happens when the tractor won't mow forward.... :tongue3:
If you're talking about yours ; I guess you keep mowing backards until ya get it stuck against a fence post .......... Then ya get the trusty 'scootiebru' and a snatch strap and pull it forward off the post :dontknow: :icon_scratch:
Nanner Nanner :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

Well Then! How bout you tell us What You Did at the Taylor County Fair.. :tongue3:
!! Are you alluding to the Saturday evening that I met the boxing gorilla ?

truckinbutch said:
poorhunter78 said:
truckinbutch said:
poorhunter78 said:
Well Trucker, What happens when the tractor won't mow forward.... :tongue3:
If you're talking about yours ; I guess you keep mowing backards until ya get it stuck against a fence post .......... Then ya get the trusty 'scootiebru' and a snatch strap and pull it forward off the post :dontknow: :icon_scratch:
Nanner Nanner :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

Well Then! How bout you tell us What You Did at the Taylor County Fair.. :tongue3:
!! Are you alluding to the Saturday evening that I met the boxing gorilla ?
:headbang:

bigscoop said:
Remind me to never let either of you guys mow my lawn. :laughing7:
Awww Shux... :icon_scratch:

I have been told I am the best grass mower East of the Mississippi.. :tongue3:

When I have my Scubudaru and that crappy ole self propelled (self propelled dint work) Push Mower ( pull behind ) ...

Crank the A/C, Pop in some Hank Jr. Put a cold one in the beer holder... Set the cruise, and Roll..... :headbang: :laughing7: :laughing7:

bigscoop said:
Remind me to never let either of you guys mow my lawn. :laughing7:
Remind me to not share stories with Poorhunter that maybe shouldn't make it into the public domain .
When he laughs at them he want's everyone to share the laugh . :tongue3:

What happen .. We run this bar outta buiness .. Guess we drank him bankrupt .. :tongue3:

See what happens when we go out in public together .. :laughing7:

Whooooo......got sort of busy around the home front last couple of days. Everybody wanted everything all at once. :dontknow:

bigscoop said:
Whooooo......got sort of busy around the home front last couple of days. Everybody wanted everything all at once. :dontknow:
Since they wanted everything, And you have nothing left.... :dontknow: Now's your chance to look at this bright side.. :icon_sunny:
bigscoop said:
I'm in the mood for one of those fruity drinks, little umbrella, tiny straw, skimpy grass skirt bringing my drinks to me as I lay in my hammock swinging in the warm tropical breeze. :headbang:
:laughing7: :laughing7:

Just checking in here for Spart. ??

DigginThePast said:
Spart has been inactive for a while, He tends to just disappear at times... He must be practicing his David Copperfield??

poorhunter78 said:
DigginThePast said:
Spart has been inactive for a while, He tends to just disappear at times... He must be practicing his David Copperfield??
Hope someone has been in touch with him . Hate to think he was 'cold trailin ' and got hit by a taxi or sumpin .

truckinbutch said:
poorhunter78 said:
DigginThePast said:
Hope someone has been in touch with him . Hate to think he was 'cold trailin ' and got hit by a taxi or sumpin .
Tried to convince him to move here, Invest in sheepin boots.

poorhunter78 said:
truckinbutch said:
poorhunter78 said:
DigginThePast said:
Ben ,
Ya rekin this county is ready for the three of us together ?

truckinbutch said:
poorhunter78 said:
truckinbutch said:
poorhunter78 said:
DigginThePast said:
Ben ,
Ya rekin this county is ready for the three of us together ?
Well, The Sheep farmers wouldn't have so worry so much bout Coyote's... :dontknow: They'd have to buy stock in the Trojan Co. :laughing9:

truckinbutch said:
poorhunter78 said:
DigginThePast said:

Has Spart missed the love shown by trucinbutch?

:laughing9: :laughing9:

spartacus53 said:
Sorry, just woke up.. :tongue3:

Beer here :headbang:
And to mention All the drinks are free here!!!! Compliments of Bigscoop! :headbang:

poorhunter78 said:
spartacus53 said:
Sorry, just woke up.. :tongue3:

Beer here :headbang:
And to mention All the drinks are free here!!!! Compliments of Bigscoop! :headbang:

6.gif
Yeah, just watch what he gives ya or this will happen.

18.gif

Brewed it myself..... :o

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back