What's new

BIGWAVEDAVE ARE YOU OK?

Peyton Manning

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
15,017
Reaction score
18,979
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
and all the rest of you in FL, GA, and SC

hope you all made it through ok
 
Hi; I hope & Pray ALL of you guys are ok. I Pray every day for ALL those who have been burned or Flooded out. A true Nightmare for sure. May God be with you ALL. PEACE:RONB :notworthy:
 
Lakeland FL got really nothing. Some rain, pretty much normal everyday occurrence, and really nothing wind wise.
We were lucky. Hopefully those north of us fair as well.
 
now I am thinking of a expedition to check on him
 
and all the rest of you in FL, GA, and SC

hope you all made it through ok
I've been thinking about all our fellow t-net Buddys also. Hope all faired well.

HH RN
 
it is now apparent that Dave has been swept out into the gulf and will never be heard from again.

I imagine his wife will need some comforting, so I ought to head down that way.

Although perhaps she was not all that attached emotionally.
 
the thought just occurred to me, you don't suppose Dave has me on ignore do ya?
 
Awww....thanks for thinking about me....
 
Hold on..... Long post coming, well...
 
My wife and I escaped the fury of Hermine by heading south...
Planned it a while ago, but for her birthday a long weekend getaway road trip to Key West.
No pics, as I refused to implicate myself in any shinanigans in any way...
Mel Fishers museum, the butterfly exhibit, hemingways, countless restaurants, shops, and bars....
Left the machine at home, as this was her weekend to celebrate....just got back earlier this evening, tired.
 
well no one really cared
 
Dave,

Glad you managed the storm unscathed.

Regards + HH

Bill
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom