Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• image-3511299832.jpg
    image-3511299832.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 313
Upvote 0
20 of them in 185.00 CWR! They have more too. Going right when they open.

20 of them in 185.00 CWR! They have more too. Going right when they open.

And the question why didnt you buy them all to begin with? Lol
Great find and hope there are more to find tomorrow

Haven't got my PIN number yet and don't bank there. You could tell they were old wrappers. Very first one had 5 keepers and only two of them older ones were skunks. The teller said she would break into the MRW if she needed dimes. She is saving CWR for me. I'm buying quarters and everything. She also said she has tons of silver at home and sales it at a pawn shop. I told her to get their price and I will beat it. She was excited and took my number. I'm pretty sure I've found my first collection dump. There are no halves but some quarters would be amazing!

Ill be the first in line when it opens. I'm taking cash and MWR incase she can't afford to lose that many dimes. I think I'm gonna hit big on this one. Fingers crossed. Will update tomorrow around 1030 AM.

Update us at 10:03, preferably :P

Oh Yeh!!!

Attachments

• image-2410843675.jpg
    image-2410843675.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 231
Went back and they only had one roll left. 25 Rosie's and 2 mercs from 190.00 CW! Will post pics when I get home. Hitting banks right now.

Did you get the quarters? Great finds on the dimes, congrats!!! HH

Bought them out. No quarters unfortunately. Pretty dang good score though. More dimes than I've found in a month. 1 dime shy of a roll now.

so you got 29 more silver dimes?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back