What's new

Bird ID

hammered

Silver Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
2,994
Reaction score
144
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ankh-Morpork
Detector(s) used
Goldmaxx Power and Canon 7D and Viagra supplier
Primary Interest:
Other
When I was on vacation in Florida a while back I went to the Kennedy Space Centre. Whilst there, and having a snack these very tame birds came and ate from our hands. I was just wondering if any of you guys and gals can ID them for me.

Thanks

hammered
 

Attachments

  • ScanImage001.webp
    ScanImage001.webp
    306.7 KB · Views: 269

Attachments

  • bird grackle.webp
    bird grackle.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 267
Upvote 0
4 and 20 blackbirds baked in a pie............. :wink:
 
Upvote 0
Yep, see them all the time at the shopping mall parking lots. They are scavengers and anything people drop they swoop down and grab it. Monty
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom