What's new

✅ SOLVED Bird is the word

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2012
Messages
6,256
Reaction score
5,322
Golden Thread
2
Location
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A friend(of a friend) dug this button a few days ago and has no idea what it is. He dug it in maybe in Montana,not sure. I personally think the eagle looks Mexican for some reason and the way the wings are looks weird to me. He says there is an A on the button and a star over the A but I sure can’t see it. It almost looks pewter to me.
IMG_1043.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Thank you Creekside,hope so!
 
Upvote 1
Upvote 2
Cool item to find.
 
Upvote 1
Not my find Sandog but I know he’ll be excited about this. I knew that logo seemed familiar.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom