What's new

Birthday 14k

fredinbelize

Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
799
Reaction score
558
Golden Thread
0
Location
Huntington Beach,CA
Detector(s) used
Ace250
Whites Surf PI Pro
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Not that I celebrate my birthday any more but when my wife reminded me I decided to go TH'ing!
I chased the out going tide as I could not wait for the low.
Halfway down the slope out popped this 3.6g, 14k ring with real diamonds.
It appears to be white gold with yellow gold plating.
Good luck out there.
P2240152.webp
 
Upvote 0
Happy Birthday, Fred, and congrats on finding yourself that beautiful birthday gift!

Lorraine
 
Happy Birthday!! Congratulations!!
 
nice birthday present! congrats
 
Happy birthday and congrats!! :)
 
I think I'm going to tell my wife to remind me, not of my birthday but to go TH'ing everyday! Yea,right! Lol!
Happy birthday!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom