What's new

Birthday Bills?

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
Joined
May 10, 2012
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
612
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Is there any real value in birthday bills?

I just got my first one the other day and I was wondering if it's worth keeping?
 
depends on the condition. I think you'd be able to sell it if it happened to be someones birthday here or on Ebay. Just have to get lucky aside from that, there's no numismatic value that I'm aware of.

I hold them all and plan to list them later.

~JobIII
 
JobIII said:
depends on the condition. I think you'd be able to sell it if it happened to be someones birthday here or on Ebay. Just have to get lucky aside from that, there's no numismatic value that I'm aware of.

I hold them all and plan to list them later.

~JobIII

Alright, thanks!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom