πŸ† HONORABLE MENTION Birthday Find... Three Rings... One Return

Indian Steve

Silver Member
Oct 23, 2011
Stuart VA
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday was my birthday. I had a great day. I was able to give a 61 year old homeless guy that i met at Bojangles a ride to Sheetz on 220 south and got him headed south. He told me he lived outside last winter in Pennsylvania and nearly froze. This winter is going to be somwhere warm. In the afternoon, i went to a local swimming hole and metal detected for 2 hours. I got $2 + in change and 3 rings. One is a High School Ring and I contacted the school to try to get it back to the owner. She called an hour later and it goes out in the mail tomorrow to her. The other 2 were junk rings. All in all a great 103rd birthday.

Attachments

• IMG_2703.JPG
    IMG_2703.JPG
    346.4 KB · Views: 247
103? God bless.

Nice finds! Is that in dog years?

Killer return Steve. I will be pushing up daisies with a step ladder way before I see 103!

61 in real years. 103 in life years. I asked a kid once how old did he think I was. I've been 103 ever since.

Good on ya, Steve!

Happy belated birthday :cake: and congrats on pulling 3 rings and the future return.

Great day...aint this a great hobby...congrats.

Happy Birthday Steve! Nice finds. I'm 62 and I hope I only look 103, when I am 103!:laughing7::occasion14:

I got a very nice thank you email from her yesterday.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back