Broken knee
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Dec 12, 2009
- Messages
- 1,909
- Reaction score
- 785
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- in your back yard
- Detector(s) used
- excal 2
Fisher F75 SE
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I found this bottle probably 20 years ago. I brought it to a bottle shop back then and the guy's eyes bugged out of his head.
he said where did you get that, and proceeded to pick up a book and as he was flipping through he stopped on a page and showed me a picture of one similar and said it is a New Hampshire squats and if it were complete it was worth a lot. I guess my question is.
is it a New Hampshire squats? and if complete how much would it be worth. This will determine weather i go back to the site. cause I GOT THE WORST CASE OF POISON IVY!!!
Thanks, BK
I hope these pictures are better.
he said where did you get that, and proceeded to pick up a book and as he was flipping through he stopped on a page and showed me a picture of one similar and said it is a New Hampshire squats and if it were complete it was worth a lot. I guess my question is.
is it a New Hampshire squats? and if complete how much would it be worth. This will determine weather i go back to the site. cause I GOT THE WORST CASE OF POISON IVY!!!
Thanks, BK
I hope these pictures are better.
Attachments
-
bottles 002.webp12.3 KB · Views: 523 -
bottles 005.webp13.1 KB · Views: 522 -
bottles 001.webp4.8 KB · Views: 522 -
bottles 002.webp12.3 KB · Views: 520 -
bottles 005.webp13.1 KB · Views: 514 -
bottles 001.webp4.8 KB · Views: 523 -
bottle2 001.webp13.4 KB · Views: 431 -
bottle2 014.webp8.5 KB · Views: 428 -
bottle2 033.webp21.4 KB · Views: 430
I still would like to date it?






