What's new

Bling Bling in the New Year

Bobbie

Full Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2005
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut and SW Florida
Detector(s) used
2 Minelab Excal 1000, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was a nice day and I didn't have to work. Hubby and I headed to the lane. Some snow on the sands but it was in the snow that I found this treasure! No marking but tests positive for 14K
 

Attachments

  • 20110101_2 (640x308).webp
    20110101_2 (640x308).webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 663
  • 20110101_5 (568x640).webp
    20110101_5 (568x640).webp
    51.2 KB · Views: 662
Upvote 0
Boom! Heck of a way to start the year.

Congrats :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice chain, great way to start the New Year!!!!
 
Nice chain, great start for the year.
 
Now that's a heavyweight!! Congrats :icon_thumright:
 
Bling, bling is right! congrats! :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom