DixieHunter145 Full Member Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 147 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location Hanceville, Alabama Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 w/ YF-1 Invader Probe Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 9, 2013 Thread Owner #1 Got a nice tall 10 oz. coke and some interesting pottery. Also in the pic, I found what might be a pontil base. Wish it was whole. Attachments image-2484655071.webp 77.1 KB · Views: 311
Got a nice tall 10 oz. coke and some interesting pottery. Also in the pic, I found what might be a pontil base. Wish it was whole.
Jonathan James Jr. Member Joined Jul 19, 2009 Messages 53 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Middle Tennessee Detector(s) used White's DFX, White's MXT, White's Spectrum XLT, White's Quantum2, White's Eagle2, White's Surf PI, White's 4900, White's 5900 Di/Pro SL, White's Classic ID, White's Coinmaster 1, Garrett AT Pro, Tesor Feb 10, 2013 #2 I found the base of a pink bottle there a few years ago.