Blue Herring.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 199
  • Blue Herring2.jpg
    Blue Herring2.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 208
Re: Blue Herring

Gosh, that 2nd pic is astonishing. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:wink: RR

Good shots. You did well. Seems like these are hard to get close enough to, to get a good shot of them. his
little appetiser even shows up nice. I hope he gets some bigger ones to follow that one so as to have a
enough lunch. That little tidbit won't last long. LOL

Thanks for sharing.

Ray

Nice pic' of 'Beautiful Birds'.

Fossis................

Now that's what I call expert photography. Excellent, especially the second pic. They are beautiful birds, I like to watch them fly over. So easy to distinguish in flight.
Thanks for showing us, a real pleasure.

Molly.

Glad you like them.

Molly, since you happen to mention them in flight, here's a photo I got of one flying overhead.

Attachments

• Blue Heron3.jpg
    Blue Heron3.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 160
those birds are hard to photograph,see or hear me way before i see them,awesome picks :thumbsup: jamey

Tabfry said:
Glad you like them.

Molly, since you happen to mention them in flight, here's a photo I got of one flying overhead.

Oh wow. That is fantastic, love it. I like herons. I have some on the gulf, will try to find them later for you.
Thanks for sharing Tabfry.. :thumbsup:

Molly. :)

Well, thanks everyone for the kind words. I too like the second photo, but I would have assumed that the contrast of the colors in the first one would have drawn more attention. Thank you all for the feedback!

I was actually on the phone when I saw the first one and an AHHHHHH! came out of me. :-[ I fixed it though. :wink: I LOVE them all! As others have said they are not an easy bird to catch a shot of. NICE!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back