What's new

Blue Marsh

garrettJL

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2012
Messages
40
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
PA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2,Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone know about Mding around Blue Marsh? Just wondering because it would be a nice spot to check out after work during the week.
 
Contact these guys for permission. They gave me permission years ago.

Blue Marsh Lake
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
1268 Pallisades Drive
Leesport, PA 19533-9750
 
Thanks Baspinall !
 
I've hit the swimming area last year and found my first gold jewelry
 
thinking about tomorrow since I have off
 
blue marsh

I live right near blue march let me know f u go
 
i've hunted around that area several times, with a little research you'll find lots of potential spots
 
I just called them last week. The girl I spoke too yes you can MD the property. The funny thing, she asked that if I find any jewelry, that I return it to the office. I said sure I will! LOL!!!
 
I just called them last week. The girl I spoke too yes you can MD the property. The funny thing, she asked that if I find any jewelry, that I return it to the office. I said sure I will! LOL!!!

when i asked several years ago they just told me not to dig in the middle of the bike trail.......i talked ta some guy so maybe thats why he didn't care about any jewelry finds :laughing9:
 
I am sure the local populations that visit the lake report lost jewelry all the time. I fish this lake all the time. So getting to the remote locations will be a snap. But being a newbie to MDing, I don't have the foggiest clue where to go other than the beach area for now.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom