Blue rim? Found some in San Diego California

Re: Blue rim? Found some in Sand Diego California

Oh just that someone has gone through the halves that I was going trough, wanted to see if someone from this forum has been marking the rim with a darker blue marker. Also find out if their was someone in this area that goes through them.

Re: Blue rim? Found some in Sand Diego California

jemsdca said:
Oh just that someone has gone through the halves that I was going trough, wanted to see if someone from this forum has been marking the rim with a darker blue marker. Also find out if their was someone in this area that goes through them.

I am 100 miles north of you (over by Disneyland) I use a blue marker but it changes to purple in a few seconds. Line up a pile of the coins and take a sharp, close-up pic. I will let you know if they were mine.

(or just mail me a few rolls to inspect. ;D I will take good care of them)

Well I just re marked all the coins, I am using a nice big red marker. What banks are you using as your drop off and pick up?

That’s odd I picked up from BOA and got you blues mixed in with silver. Was a good lot, 16 silvers from that box, ill go trough 2 more boxes and then get the other 4 from a new bank. Just so you know wells and BOA use brinks…

jemsdca said:
That’s odd I picked up from BOA and got you blues mixed in with silver. Was a good lot, 16 silvers from that box, ill go trough 2 more boxes and then get the other 4 from a new bank. Just so you know wells and BOA use brinks…

My "blue" marker looks purple on coins. I knew they both used the same delivery service but BofA said they have their own coin vault. I am assuming Wells has theirs also. So far I have only gotten one of my coins back.

packerbacker said:
I'm finding a lot with two, thin back lines running side by side. I'm in Northern California.

If the two lines are on the rim I saw the same coins about two weeks ago. They were in the same box as some silver coins so I thought the dumper was not searching his dump bank. What bank are you picking up from? I travel from the bay area to the Sacramento area and often see the bigger armored trucks on the road. I always think that they are moving halves from one area to the other.

65GT350

I'm getting them in yellow, shotgun rolls that say Harrisburg, PA. My bank, Tri-Counties in Red Bluff orders them for me. I don't know which truck brings them. The whole roll isn't marked, about 5 to 10 coins in each roll have been marked. The lines are on the rim and about 1/4 inch apart or so. I see other coins marked differently but only one at a time, not the quantity I'm finding of these.

65gt350 said:
I travel from the bay area to the Sacramento area and often see the bigger armored trucks on the road.

I bet you just never noticed those trucks before you started CRHing. ;)

I used to notice parks all the time as a good place to MD. Now I notice banks.

Just last night I was driving my daughter to a store we had not been to in a while and I told her, I never knew there was a bank here. In the last week I have seen 3 banks in my town that I had no idea they existed. They are little ones and probably not open on Saturday anyway.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back