Boat ownership.......the pitfalls and the pleasures....

My original guess was 3600... just because its the islands. but went with a "friend" discount to 2500

I am bringing my boat to the " chair" and the "Ram" to be repaired next time. Your prices are terrific and I will hold both of you to the quotes ha ha.

Sorry guys way short on the cost ........don't forget 50 gallons of resin plus hardener, hundreds of feet of fibre glass cloth both fuzzy and bi axle, plus many 8x4 sheets of dyna core and thermal foam.......and the kick in the nuts and bolts..........66 hrs labour for Francis and his helper....... ( I was more of a hinderance ha ha)

I just noticed ARRC 's quote sorry ramchair your quote sucks, I'm taking it to my new friend ARRC next time.........

Last edited:
John's not far off but down from there..........

7500?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I hadn't helped him John as a boat slave, this price would have been bang on, in fact his quote without my help was 8,500..... Good guess

Still gotta go down Ram......

6500? Lol

Wow ! Island time...Island money !.. sheeeeeeeeeeesh.

5800?

6100?

Hey sads.... Looks nice though... did good job.
Best of luck on your ventures.

Naw, way off....... it was $6072.00 ha ha. That did include about 5 or 600 bucks spent on the trailer too.....had to empty the " made a few bucks taking tourists diving" piggy bank ...sigh......

Lol, did that include beer and pizza?

Well; at least you know what you have for hull integrity. Peace of mind at times for sure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back