cz70pro
Full Member
- Joined
- Mar 18, 2011
- Messages
- 117
- Reaction score
- 120
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Today I was in the mood to dig,instead of hitting the same old hammered to death beaches.I went to a local boat ramp,and dig I did! Three boat props in a row,one stainless and two alum.(I have never dug a prop in eight yrs of beach hunting,imagine digging three in a row!) I also dug one nice fishing knife,a stainless pulsar watch(dead),one ring(gold plated),a ton of coins,and enough sinkers to keep my fishing buddies happy. I recommend checking all overload signals in these places. The amount of metallic trash was "off the charts" as expected,but it shure beats any day at work! Happy hunting.
Upvote
0
HH CZ PRO 70, i just bought a cz 70 at a yard sale.said it was only used twice in 10 years or so.....






