Bharpring
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2016
- Messages
- 1,451
- Reaction score
- 5,902
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Savannah, GA
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus HF coils, Minelab Equinox 800
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting

What is the story on it? You find the button but don't give us any information. Inquiring minds want to know!![]()






There isn’t much of a story, I found this button at a new site in Savannah that I started working last week. Neighbors said that it used to be a colonial and civil war ear dump. There was a 1900s house that was raized. So far I haven’t found the really old stuff, but have found some interesting things. I have attached some pictures of some of the find thus far. I see that you have found this button online somewhere. What is it?QUOTE]
I didn't mean you. AARC posted buttons just like yours but I didn't see any information on them. I was asking him what he knew about the button. Sorry for the confusion.
There isn’t much of a story, I found this button at a new site in Savannah that I started working last week. Neighbors said that it used to be a colonial and civil war ear dump. There was a 1900s house that was raized. So far I haven’t found the really old stuff, but have found some interesting things. I have attached some pictures of some of the find thus far. I see that you have found this button online somewhere. What is it?QUOTE]
I didn't mean you. AARC posted buttons just like yours but I didn't see any information on them. I was asking him what he knew about the button. Sorry for the confusion.
The one photo he provided was from Pinterest, but not much info given on it.