What's new

Bobcat hat

johnnycat

Bronze Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Messages
1,527
Reaction score
336
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shelbyville, IN.
Detector(s) used
Legend and Nokta
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not wish to offend anyone but, I have a question. I have a bobcat hide that I wish to get made into a fur hat. Any ideas where to get it done?
 
Talk to TEXAN connestion (Albert) because he loves killing stuff. :tongue3:

In all honesty He could more than likely point you in the right direction.
 
There are a few ways to go about it. The easiest is to check with any haberdashers in your area and see if they are working with any Hatters, or try looking up a hatter, or even a furrier in your area :icon_thumleft: Too bad you don't have several large pelts, I'd opt for making a coat myself.

Or, you can lay the hide over your head, then cut out the form around your head, and then simply staple it to your head :P
 
www.glacierwear.com/
contact them see what they will charge
phone 406-297-7972

depends whether you want full like a mountain man or something like a trooper style mountain man with face legs and body if you want like a rendezvous
 
Check out a company called Panther Primitives and they will have patterns for fur mountain man hats. Also check out to see if you are legally in possession of the bobcat hide. Some states have peculiar restrictions on those.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom