scortch Jr. Member Joined Sep 2, 2011 Messages 23 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Boise, Idaho Detector(s) used MInelab E-TRac Whites V3i Mar 26, 2012 Thread Owner #1 I found this dog tag recently, this is the oldest tag I have found to date. Very cool! Attachments Boise dog tax.webp 10.1 KB · Views: 247
F fmrUSMC_0844 Bronze Member Joined Sep 4, 2008 Messages 1,573 Reaction score 1,104 Golden Thread 0 Location Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT Detector(s) used Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 28, 2012 #2 Very nice. I have yet to find one of those.
Jason in Enid Gold Member Joined Oct 10, 2009 Messages 9,692 Reaction score 9,213 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 28, 2012 #3 Nice find! I just found my oldest dog tax tag yesterday.
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,554 Reaction score 7,440 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 28, 2012 #4 I agree, very cool!
oddcoins Bronze Member Joined Jun 21, 2006 Messages 2,429 Reaction score 697 Golden Thread 0 Location Eugene Oregon Detector(s) used Minelab eTrac ~ DetectorPro Pocket Uniprobe Mar 28, 2012 #5 YEAH! That's a real nice find man! VERY COOL! My oldest tag that I've dug is dated 1928 (from Eugene Oregon)
YEAH! That's a real nice find man! VERY COOL! My oldest tag that I've dug is dated 1928 (from Eugene Oregon)