A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jun 22, 2013 #1 I found these Wednesday afternoon. Upvote 0
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,556 Reaction score 20,205 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2013 #2 Nice finds Americus.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2013 #3 Wow nice ax head! You always find points so I am guessing that head really made the hunt. Any chance of seeing it on all sides? I havent ever found one and it will give me a chance to see maybe what I have been missing.
Wow nice ax head! You always find points so I am guessing that head really made the hunt. Any chance of seeing it on all sides? I havent ever found one and it will give me a chance to see maybe what I have been missing.
pickaway Bronze Member Joined Nov 1, 2011 Messages 1,180 Reaction score 970 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2013 #4 Killer killer....
Get-the-point Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2009 Messages 1,434 Reaction score 568 Golden Thread 0 Location PA. NJ Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2013 #5 Nice finds Americus!!